Very excited to be chosen for the 'Links a' la Mode' from the Independent Fashion Bloggers for my 'Crusin' with Kale' post. Take a look at some of the other stylish fashionista's that were chosen too!!!
[gallery type="square" ids="5472"]
On a Trend Bender
Summer is actually the best time to play around with trends. You know why? Because summer is the the best time play around in general! With all the bold colors and prints, the great summer sales, and gorgeous weather, it’s hard not to get caught up in the spirit of going bold. This week’s roundup has wonderful links to get you in the mindset to try new trends, even ones you don’t think you’d look good in. We’ve even got a great DIY for leather shorts, if you’re crafty and don’t want to shell out the dough for a store-bought pair. And even if you’re not crafty, there’s a great guide to hitting the summer sales. If you’re anything like me, it’s too easy to get caught up in a good deal, so I need all the help I can get not to overspend. Anyway, here are the links for the week. Enjoy!
Links à la Mode: July 25th, 2013
- Attire Club: 16 Creative Ways To Tie Your Laces
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Fashion Films | Chanel and Dior
- Healthy Fashionista: Cruisin’ With Kale
- Flatsmeup: DIY LEATHER SHORTS
- Frantic but Fabulous: How to dress for a job interview at a creative workplace
- My Beauty Box Review: How to Avoid Subscription Box Scams
- Nothing to Wear: Christian Louboutin: Why Women Wear Heels
- Rose and Pine: Who Wears Short Shorts: A Guide to the Summer Staple
- Runaway Monk: What to buy on sale?
- Sarah’s Real Life: 4 Tips for Proper Print Mixing
- Savagem: So much more than a manbag: accessories from Scandinavia
- Shell Chic’d: Dress For Less: How to be an Online Shopping Pro
- Spectacular Is.. Applying Glasses Makeup!
- Stilettos and Tequila: Shopaholic Remedy: 10 Reasons Why Shopping Sucks
- Style Context: 7 DIY Beauty Hacks
- Style Vanity: Trendy Summer Prints Guide
- The Curvy Elle: Plus Size Cuffed Shorts DIY
- The Penny Rose: 5 Trends You Think You Can’t Pull Off—But Actually Can
- The Style Enigma: How to: Dress Up Your Denim
- Wishing for Chanel: Bold vs Bare: The Great Summer Make Up Debate