It is important to really resonate with what is on the board and ask why it matters to achieve these goals. Take your time and get a clear idea of the life you want to live.
I created sections on
- Places to travel (working with shamans in Belize, Hiking Maccu Piccu)
- Classes to take (the entire curriculum of my doctorate has been slowly highlighted each quarter)
- People to meet and mentors (Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, Dr. Wayne Dyer)
- Activities (run a marathon, volunteer at a orphanage, juice fast)
- Design Ideas (agate mirror, cool exam table)
Okay, now I am going to show you one of my most personal possessions that has given me the vision to follow my passion and provide inspiration when I'm feeling down....
My Personal Vision Board
This is such a great tool to help visualize your goals and bring them into reality.