[gallery type="square" ids="7065"] I am challenging myself to a no spending challenge for 3 months!
What does this no spending include? (clothing, shoes, makeup, accessories, and home decor BUT I am allowed to purchase gifts for others)
I have decided to do this challenge for many reasons:
1. I am more creative when I am forced to work with what I already have. When I look back at my life, the times that I create art, design clothing, or find new outfits from my closet is typically during the times when I am on a budget.
2. I can save money to open up my clinic (it's coming up fast!)
3. This will give me more time to look inward rather than focusing on material possessions and will help build my personal style without the influences of the newest & hottest fashion item.
4. I will probably go to the gym more.
5. It will also give me time to go through my closet and donate what I have not worn in the last 2 years (vintage couture excluded).
I'm actually really excited to do this challenge... I feel like it is a detox from the physical world. Don't worry, I will fill you in on my progress and whatever difficulties I encounter (hmmm, maybe resisting the urge to shop in NYC).